Location: Bordeaux, France.
Notes About My Experience:
- Friendly and attentive welcome as soon as I arrived by car to this beautiful property.
- I stayed in a beautiful room with a stunning design. Comfortable bed, freestanding bathtub and rain shower.
- Very friendly service at the reception at all times.
- Complimentary mini-bar with high-quality drinks, even one organic drink.
- The main attraction is the food. Two Michelin stars within one year of operation is very impressive and after my experience at the restaurant, I must say it is very well deserved. Excellent food, attention to details and a lot of creativity. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get a third star next year.
- The stay ended with a very good breakfast and I am thankful to have experienced La Grande Maison de Bernard Magrez as it is quite an amazing experience.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? It’s membership of Relais & Châteaux.
My Opinion: Great+ experience. One of my new favourite city hotels in Europe.